You would think that with the media orgy over the bizarre Hamas-CAIR #MyJihad camapaign ads (an hour special on the BBC, WaPo, NY Times, ABC, NBC, CBS and international press) that a real jihad campaign might garner some attention.
Not. so. much. as. a column. inch.
There is a concerted effort, a real blackout on these fantastic ads.
Talk about your "advertising PR campaign TOP epic fails" - OMG. - Chase Kyla HunterAdd to today's news the latest abomination appearing on America streets: city buses which display "My Jihad" adverts. I can only assume that Americans everywhere - and especially residents of the cities where these ads are appearing, will be outraged enough to gather and peacefully storm local city hall meetings to demand that the outrageously offensive "hate advertising" be pulled and prohibited. Any lame excuses made by politically correct Muslims that these horrific ads are an effort to "re-introduce" Muslims to America via PR is utter nonsense and needs to be immediately and powerfully refuted as such. I can read. I can comprehend clearly how the message of these ads will speak to an already radicalized American or immigrant Muslim, urging he or she to act on their urges to hurt and harm Christians on American city streets. Pull this outrageously offensive and preposterously misguided ad campaign immediately, before someone gets hurt or killed over it.
Cited: "The ads are already up in Chicago (with more there to come). And they will be up in San Francisco and Washington, DC next week."Please share this report far and wide. Photos: http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/2013/03/photos-myjihad-buses.html
- Photos: #MyJihad Buses RRRRRRRRRolling (atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com)
- New #MyJihad Bus Ads Unveiled (pics) (creepingsharia.wordpress.com)
- CAIR's "MyJihad Ads Running In D.C. Metro Stations (thealexandrianva.com)
- #MyJihad Is To Not Let Others Dictate What Muslims Are - OpEd (albanytribune.com)
- CPAC Turns Away Pamela Geller (breitbart.com)
- Religion: #MyJihad is to not let others dictate what Muslims are (ionglobaltrends.com)
- #MyJihad Hit List: Al Qaeda Magazine Publishes "Wanted: Dead or Alive" List, "A Bullet A Day Keeps The Infidel Away." (atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com)
- #MyJihad helps dispel a great myth about Islam (dailystar.com.lb)
- #MyJihad: How a hashtag aims to reintroduce Muslims to Canada and US (vancouverobserver.com)
- New #MyJihad Bus Ads Unveiled (pics) (biblicaltimes.wordpress.com)