Copyright 2011-3011 Chase Kyla Hunter & All Nibiru 24-7, All Rights Reserved. Re-posts must leave content, author & blog name, URL & copyright intact. Love this news blog? Shop here & support it! Read this report live on the blog for the most current version:
Relax, there is no dire threat to earth, so say NASA astronomers and news broadcasts. But if there was a threat, broadcasters tell us, then we would be on the possible receiving end of a tsunami seven stories high and an earthquake of 7.0 or greater magnitude as a possible effect of the passage of YU55.
Whew! Really glad YU55 is going to miss us, aren’t you?
Just very oddly coincidental that on 11.09.2011 FEMA will be conducting their first test of the new national “emergency broadcast system” wherein all internet, TV, radio transmissions and internet access will be briefly interrupted for the classic:
“This is a test of the American emergency broadcast system” text …
I find that a fascinating coincidence, beyond which I am not willing to speculate.
CK Hunter 11.04.2011
- NASA eyes asteroid’s close encounter with Earth (cbc.ca)
- Huge Asteroid to Pass Earth Within the Moon’s Orbit Nov 8 (maboulette.wordpress.com)
- Asteroid 2005 YU55 to Narrowly Miss Earth on November 8 2011 (blippitt.com)
- FAQ: The Nov. 8 Flyby of Huge Asteroid 2005 YU55 Explained (livescience.com)
- Asteroid YU55 coming, will swing nearer to Earth than the moon (windsorstar.com)
- FAQ: The Nov. 8 Flyby of Huge Asteroid 2005 YU55 Explained (space.com)
- Asteroid Flyby of the Day (geeks.thedailywh.at)
- This Asteroid Is Getting Way too Close to Earth [Space] (gizmodo.com)
- Giant asteroid to narrowly miss Earth on Nov. 8 (news.bioscholar.com)
- Asteroid to Narrowly Miss Earth (abcnews.go.com)
- Asteroid 2005 YU55 Nearing Earth On November 8 (inquisitr.com)