It’s a typical Sunday afternoon of catching up on news and reports through out the blogosphere. I tried to re-post several reports on Muslim violence today, and they did not re-post. It was as if I had not even re-posted the material. Has this happened to you? Is it a “too busy WP traffic jam” thing, …. or is it a censorship thing? If this has ever happened to you, please make a comment on it, so I will know.
Meanwhile, I went and looked up the URLs of the two Items I tried to re-blog. Here they are:
Please see to it these articles make their way around the web. Thank you.
- Muslim leader chases woman with his penis out, then says the woman is racist (themuslimissue.wordpress.com)
- Muslim Men Threaten to Rape Young British Schoolgirls Daily Outside Schools (Video) (themuslimissue.wordpress.com)
- France to Ban Website Documenting Police Violence Against Muslims (themuslimissue.wordpress.com)
- Muslim Mob Violence Aimed at Christians in Pakistan (zwingliusredivivus.wordpress.com)
- Muslim mob set on fire 200 homes of Christian in Lahore (mumbailaity.wordpress.com)
- Christian protesters decry arsons by Muslims (wyff4.com)
- Pakistan arrests scores over Lahore anti-Christian riot (cpnagasaki.wordpress.com)