Tags: the last days, end times research, LA Marzulli, http://www.lamarzulli.net, Putin Obama Mideast, Mideast third world war, current events and bible prophecy, Book of Revelations, Book of Daniel, prophetic warnings last days, Son of Perdition warning signs
It’s important that readers set aside time to watch this entire lecture. It’s about 38 minutes in length. Feel free to share!
Cited: ” Pastor Steve Cioccolanti, BA, M.Ed., is a Christian author (“The Divine Code from 1 to 2020,” “From Buddha to Jesus”), a prolific teacher of God’s Word and pastor of an international church in Melbourne, Australia. His program airs on cable TV to 4 million viewers each week throughout Indonesia.
Born in Thailand to a family of Buddhists, Catholics, Methodists, and Muslims, Steve has a unique perspective on evangelism, missions, and world religions.
Having traveled to more than 35 countries as a Christian speaker, he has ministered in local churches, leadership seminars, missionary conferences, Bible schools and on TV and radio.”
The next video below by Pastor Cioccolanti I am also posting for readers, as it has already received 30,000 views, which is significant.
Watch more videos from Discover Ministries at http://www.youtube.com/user/DiscoverMinistries?feature=watch
Pastor Steve Cioccolanti, the pastor of Discover Church , Melbourne, Australia, has published a “Warning” video about 8 Super-Signs in the Heavens. You will be shocked to see the signs that he shows that are, according to him, what God has written about in the Bible. Talking about the Hebrew roots of end time prophecies, he points to 8 signs that might be seen until and before 70th Birthday of Israel. Why 70 is important? He explains: “Because Israel was given 70 years in Babylonian captivity and 70 years from the time that Jesus was born to the time when its temple was destroyed.” “So there is something important that is the fact that Israel is about to turn 70 years old since it was born again in 1948.” And here are the 8 signs, along with some observations about the date. And he affirms, “they will never occur again in your life time” and they “will start soon.”
1-Comet Ison (Nov 28, 2013) – NASA said is a comet as bright as the moon and it is predict to come in November 2013.
2-Blood Moon (April 15, 2014) – War tetrad is coming in April in 2014
3-Blood Moon (Oct 08, 2014) – Sukkot
4-Total Solar (March 20, 2015) – Sign for Gentiles
5-Blood Moon (April 4, 2015) – Passover
7- Blood Moon (Sept 28, 2015) – Supermoon that is also a lunar eclipse
8-Virgo Clothed (Sept 23, 2017) – 50th Ann. Of Jerusalem Jubilee Next – Israel Birthday Independence Day (May 14, 2018) – 70th Anniversary of Israel.
- Once in a Lifetime: 8 Super Signs that Herald the Great Tribulation and the Coming of Christ Starting This Fall!!! (vineoflifenews.com)
- The Blood Red Moons Of 2014 And 2015: An Omen Of War For Israel? (aworldchaos.wordpress.com)
- 13. Evidence for God – Astronomy Quiz Answers 2 (biblescienceguy.wordpress.com)
For more than 55 years the North Korean people have been kept in complete isolation from the outside world, living in a literal time warp which is frozen somewhere between the late 1940s [ citing many of their fashions ] and the late 1960s. They subsist on a steady philosophical diet of State created fairy tales and carefully crafted mythologies designed by the North Korean department of propaganda to instill awe and worshipful reverence of the Kim family dynasty. This massive lie all began in 1926 with the advent of Kim Il-Sung. Today the charade continues through his grandson, Kim Jong Eun. It’s been stated that as many as one million people in North Korea have died due to famine. But no one on the outside knows the exact numbers. That’s just an estimate. Funny thing, usually when a million people are passing away from famine, the UN is all over it, it’s all over the alphabet news casts and the world begins gathering to DO something about it. Fund raisers kick in, celebrities get on board, and famine relief concerts are broadcast around the world to raise awareness and raise money. It’s an odd silence that instead fills the spaces where the world would usually be doing something to help the North Korean people. So into that odd silence I’ll interject this photo and video report.
WARNING: Some of the video reports on this page display graphic, explicit, violent or other uncomfortable scenes and imagery which may be disturbing to some viewers. I had a hard time watching much of it myself. The content of some of the videos is appalling to the soul of a free human being. I am not posting this material to disgust readers. I am posting it to educate readers. There is a reason that we love and treasure our freedoms and our civil liberties in the United States. The video reports below provide just a mere glimpse of what happens to a human population in a nation where evil is allowed to flourish for decades on end. These videos cover a broad time period of approximately 50 years or more, including the era of Kim Jong Il, the father of current North Korean leader Kim Jong Eun, aka Kim Jong Un, as well as the era of his grandfather, Kim Il-Sung.
- I was taken by the apparent veiled fear on the faces of this family, as they were apparently chosen to pose for a photo with leader Kim Jong Eun. None of them look very happy about it, and the grandmother holding the child looks as if she is about to burst into tears.
I’d like to add that if there has been a period of “lesser Antichrists” who have made an appearance upon the world stage since the times of Christ, one would have to regard the regime of the Kim family in North Korea as part of that dismally wicked pantheon. The mere fact that this horrific oppression and population indoctrination has gone on for more than 50 years does leave one incredulous.
If you don’t have time to watch all the videos posted, try to make time to watch the first one. It is a complete documentary on North Korea made just a few years back by a British film crew who were granted unusual access to the insides of North Korean society. Even what they saw was just a glimpse and 90% of what takes place in North Korea remained off limits to them. Nonetheless it not only stunned me, it made me want to kiss the ground that I was born free and cherished as a citizen of the United States of America.
Photos from inside North Korea
A few little known facts that I ascertained from watching these video reports:
- At a certain point in time, as recently as 1994, it was literally against the law for any North Korean civilian to make eye contact with a foreign visitor or tourist.
- Visiting journalists are forced to bow to all statuary and monuments to North Korean “Supreme Leaders” whether they wish to, or not. NOT to bow might be grounds for the immediate termination of the visit.
- Visiting journalists are not allowed to query any North Korean citizen or State representative of the regime in public or private. Should a wrong question be presented, the visit is ended. Should a wrong answer be volunteered, the citizen or representative who gave this answer might spend the remainder of their life in a prison gulag for committing a crime against the State.
- All hotel rooms in North Korea are bugged. Someone is always listening to all conversations held in those rooms.
- Due to sanctions and the rarity of gasoline, North Korean streets are practically deserted. Foreign journalists from the UK video-taped a North Korean policewoman in an immaculate uniform directing traffic – that did not exist – in the center of a large empty thoroughfare.
- No elderly or handicapped persons are visible on North Korean city streets. They have either been relocated to an undisclosed location outside of Pyongyang, or they are encourage to stay indoors. They are regarded as social “untouchables” for the most part. They are cast away.
- Vast sums of money has been spent over the decades to create enormous monuments, displays, statuary and the like of the Kim Family dynasty which now sit desolate, as only a handful of foreign visitors arrive to tour these sites each week. Journalists were astounded at how desolate public squares and city monuments were in Pyongyang. Every locale was impeccably clean, and totally empty.
- In Pyongyang, city block after city block of expensive high rise buildings and structures give the feeling of a pristine but deserted movie set. It’s all been done for show for any foreign guests. Everything is empty, hotels, office buildings, city squares, civic centers. UK journalists speculated as to whether the greater part of Pyongyang had been built to prop up appearances and to boost the moral of a beaten down and starving population.
- Chauffeur and taxi drivers in North Korea are under strict orders to speed from one destination to the next, dis-allowing a foreign guest from taking any unscheduled stops along the way. Queries placed to the driver about anything observed en route are ignored.
- The majority of all human activity observed in city squares in Pyongyang pertains to locals rehearsing for six hours a day to appear in celebrations and pageants dedicated to North Korean leaders. Children rehearse for their parts in these pageants for six hours a day as well.
- Journalists speculate that there are may be about 18 “State sanctioned hair styles” which may be worn by North Korean women. I found a possible photo of these styles with their numbers showing and posted it. Some writers suspect the same rules are in place for the North Korean men, as photos of their “State preferred” hair styles have been seen and documented as well. See photos.
- Although the world long ago moved on from the Korean War of the early 1950s [ just as we have now normalized relations with Vietnam in the decades since the 1960s] North Korea is locked into a virtual zero forward movement “time freeze” around the events of the Korean War. Huge museum displays about the war are mandatory viewing for every North Korean citizen, including young children. These museum displays are graphic and horrible. Every child in North Korea is educated to loathe and despise America and Americans from babyhood. It’s not unlike what takes place in the Muslim Mosques throughout the Mideast, regarding the generational inculcation of hatred of the West.
- Every North Korean citizen is told, repeatedly, from infancy, that their “Supreme dear leader” has supernatural gifts. The Supreme Leader is regarded as somewhat of a living Deity on Earth. This macabre fairy tale has been kept going through three generations of the Kim family dynasty in North Korea. The entire nation is living as people enslaved in a cult might live, not unlike the notorious US based cult of Scientology. Newspapers, broadcasts, music, video, magazines or and sort of media from the outside world are strictly prohibited in North Korea. The entire population is kept completely ignorant of conditions and events from the outside world. Those who escape and live to learn about the actual world they live in are not only shocked by what they learn, they are stunned by how little they EVER knew about the real world from their upbringing in North Korea. They exhibit a peculiar type of “reality shock PTSD” that actually requires quite extensive counseling and even therapy to heal from. This healing and recovery process from their past in North Korea can take years to finally complete, if ever.
“Everyone is scared, permanently.”– description of North Korean society given by a former propaganda writer from North Korea who swam to freedom in South Korea with his two daughters in recent years.
The population currently stands at around 24.45 million, according to the UN Population Division, a growth of 151% since 1950. The UN estimates that the North Korean population will rise to 24.55 million by 2100.
North Korea is officially the world’s most corrupt country, according to the
Corruption index 2011 from Transparency International, which ranks countries on a scale of one to ten. Kim Jong-il‘s homeland made its index debut this year with a score of one.
North Korea ranks third for meting out the death penalty, behind China and Iran, according to Amnesty International’s death penalty statistics. 60 people were executed there in 2010.
According to the IISS Military Balance 2011, North Korea has 1.19 million people on active duty (1.02 million army personnel, 60,000 navy and 110,000 air), plus 189,000 active paramilitary personnel, and a further 600,000 reservists. 5.7 million North Koreans are reservists in the worker/peasant red guard, which is compulsory to the age of 60.
North Korea is a nuclear power, but only has two nuclear warheads (2009 est.), lagging far behind the world’s other atomic powers. According to 2009 research by the Bulletin of Atomic Scientists, Russia has nearly 13,000, the US 9,500 and the UK 192.
North Korea v South Korea
Between 1958 and 2010 there were around 150 incidents between North Korea and South Korea (that we know about). The Datablog mapped them in 2010.
North Korea scored 19.4 on the 2010 Global Hunger Index, a level classed as alarming by the International Food Policy Research Institute. The situation has worsened since 1990, when the country scored 16.2. The proportion of the population that is undernourished has risen from 21% to 32% in that time.
North Korea ranks 149th on the Institute for Economics & Peace’s Global Peace Index 2011, with a score of 3.09. Only Somalia, Iraq, Sudan and Afghanistan are less peaceful.
Carbon dioxide emissions
North Korea ranks 44th on the world carbon emissions index (using 2009 figures from the Energy Information Administration), with a CO2 emissions level of 79.55m tonnes (3.51 tonnes per capita). That’s an increase of 14.3% year on year, the 14th highest (a rapid increase is an indicator of economic growth).
The North Korean football team scored one goal in the 2010 World Cup (though that was against Brazil), conceded 12 goals and received two yellow cards. They didn’t make it beyond the group stage.
Tags: life in North Korea, North Korea, videos North Korea, photo gallery North Korea, fascism, socialism, Kim family dynasty North Korea
- China Ponders It’s Relations with North Korea: Keep or Dump? Fight or Talk? (readyforanythingstore.net)
- Numerous Red Flags and Early Warning Signs Coming Out of North Korea (biblicaltimes.wordpress.com)
- China Ponders It’s Relations with North Korea: Keep or Dump? Fight or Talk? (21stcenturyscreenshots.wordpress.com)
- North Korea Threatens US With Preemptive Nuclear Strike (21stcenturyscreenshots.wordpress.com)
- VIDEO: North Korea: Hazard or hyperbole? (marketcurator.com)
- Canada’s FM Baird Welcomes Expanded Sanctions Against North Korea (vtncankor.wordpress.com)
- The Iran-North Korea Axis of Proliferation (lynleahz.com)
- South Korea and US begin military drills as North Korea threatens war – Fox News (americanbulwark.com)
- North Korea Wants Attention… (evergreeninstitute.wordpress.com)
- Defense Ministry: South Korea keeping close watch on North amid tensions (cnn.com)
- So far DPRK doing what it said, by Chris Nelson (vtncankor.wordpress.com)
- Dennis Rodman plans to vacation with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un (mercurynews.com)
- Why North Korea loves to threaten World War III (but probably won’t follow through) – Washington Post (blog) (washingtonpost.com)
- Kim Jong Un urges North Korean troops to be on ‘maximum alert’ amid tensions (aworldchaos.wordpress.com)
This informative episode of Jesse Ventura’s Conspiracy TV provides plenty of raw material for connecting the dots on another location where the US and global elites might be planning to hunker down during the worst of any coming civil unrest, world war or global pole wobble event in the coming decades.
The Ozarks are a highly logical location for survival, as the mountain range sits on a spine of solid bedrock which would most likely remain relatively stable during any serious geocrustal displacement, or pole shift event. Situated dead center in the middle of the United States, if the federal government ever had to literally relocate inland to keep the country intact during an east coast nuclear missile strike, the Ozarks, along with the greater Rocky Mountain range [ see research on Denver Colorado ] would be far enough from the fallout to remain safe, depending on weather patterns. West to east wind currents almost always carry weather fronts [ and any resultant radioactive fallout from an east coast nuclear strike ] from west to east, thus blowing much of the fallout out over the Atlantic ocean.
Tags: Illuminati, underground bunkers D.U.M.B.s Ozarks, Anthony Hilder, alternative news reports Illuminati, exposing Illuminati underground bunkers Ozarks, Alex Jones, alternative news reports Illuminati, Anthony Hilder, Christian County Headliner, Conspiracy, conspiracy theory TV, Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura, D.U.M.B.S underground tunnels shelters, deep underground military bases, Donna Osborn, exposing Illuminati underground bunkers Ozarks, Illuminati, Mountain View Arkansas, Overwatch Systems FED surveillance plans Ozarks, Ozark, TruTV, underground bunkers D.U.M.B.s Ozarks, Underground city, Steven Huff
See also http://www.overwatch.com/
- Ozarks Illuminati Hideout – Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura (ufo-blogger.com)
- Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura S03E04 The Ozarks (newsworldwide.wordpress.com)
- The Ozark Conspiracy Theory (worldtruth.tv)
- Whats going on in The Ozarks? (seeker401.wordpress.com)
- REVIEW: Conspiracy Theory “Ozarks” episode. (lunaticoutpost.com)
- Tila Tequila exposes The Illuminati (boingboing.net)
Copyright 2011-3011 By Chase Kyla Hunter, All Rights Reserved.
Nihilistic thinking abounds in early 2011. Two opposing belief systems now predict the same “end of the world’ this year.
What’s up with the mass death wish?
Is something approaching that is so dire, that many would rather die than face it?
As two seemingly opposing spiritual forces who don’t know one another, never agree, and fight like cats and dogs, look at what both the new age movement and fundamentalist Christianity are now touting: both belief systems are now predicting the end of the world as we know it in 2011. What’s one to make of such a thing? I just watched the video described below, and need to inform my readers, that the world will not end in 2011, neither will it be burned to a crisp, as displayed in the video.
But the solar super storms which are flying our way sure could play havoc with planetary communications systems. It might be a good idea to have several sets of walkie talkies around with an extra bag of batteries, if you need to stay in touch over short distances of 12 miles or less and live in a flat open valley region. Just an fyi.
As for “end of the world” thinking, I’m not sure what to make of it other than the most recent mass Nihilist dream of an immature species spinning out of control. Seeking escape from the responsibilities of spiritual adulthood through death is a very teenage thing to do, and it seems that these days that’s exactly what humanity is doing, dreaming of escape through death. I find it all quite interesting, but I do not believe for one minute that the world will end in a fiery wave of incineration this year, or next year, or the year after, and so on. The end of the world has been predicted before, many many times, with just as much vigor and conviction. It was predicted right before the century turned in 1999. In 1194 Gordon Michael Scallion predicted more than half of the USA would be under water by the year 2000.
There is not a doubt in anyone’s mind that humanity is convulsing and the earth is shaking, more than usual. But the “end of the world” 2011 madness actually runs afoul of biblical teaching itself, which again and again reminds us that regarding the many prophesied events detailed in scripture, “no man knows the hour” and that trying to predict these events is the height of folly. That folly has been proven out again and again since the early advent of the Christian church.
Epic Fails Regarding Christian Predictions That Never Took Place, Historical List:
Failed prophecies: About 30 CE: The Christian Scriptures (New Testament), when interpreted literally, appear to record many predictions by Yeshua of Nazareth (Jesus Christ) that God’s Kingdom would arrive within a very short period, or was actually in the process of arriving. For example, Jesus is recorded as saying in Matthew 16:28: “…there shall be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of Man coming in his kingdom.” In Matthew 24:34, Yeshua is recorded as saying: “…This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.” Since the life expectancy in those days was little over 30 years, Jesus appears to have predicted his second coming sometime during the 1st century CE. It didn’t happen. More details.
About 60 CE: Interpreting the Epistles of Paul of Tarsus literally, his writings seem to imply that Jesus would return and usher in a rapture during the lifetime of persons who were living in the middle of the 1st century. More details.
About 90 CE: Saint Clement 1 predicted that the world end would occur at any moment.
2nd Century CE: Prophets and Prophetesses of the Montanist movement predicted that Jesus would return sometime during their lifetime and establish the New Jerusalem in the city of Pepuza in Asia Minor.
365 CE: A man by the name of Hilary of Poitiers, announced that the end would happen that year. It didn’t.
375 to 400 CE: Saint Martin of Tours, a student of Hilary, was convinced that the end would happen sometime before 400 CE.
500 CE: This was the first year-with-a-nice-round-number-panic. The antipope Hippolytus and an earlier Christian academic Sextus Julius Africanus had predicted Armageddon at about this year.
968 CE: An eclipse was interpreted as a prelude to the end of the world by the army of the German emperor Otto III.
992: Good Friday coincided with the Feast of the Annunciation; this had long been believed to be the event that would bring forth the Antichrist, and thus the end-times events foretold in the book of Revelation. Records from Germany report that a new sun rose in the north and that as many as 3 suns and 3 moons were fighting. There does not appear to be independent verification of this remarkable event.
1000-JAN-1: Many Christians in Europe had predicted the end of the world on this date. As the date approached, Christian armies waged war against some of the Pagan countries in Northern Europe. The motivation was to convert them all to Christianity, by force if necessary, before Christ returned in the year 1000. Meanwhile, some Christians had given their possessions to the Church in anticipation of the end. Fortunately, the level of education was so low that many citizens were unaware of the year. They did not know enough to be afraid. Otherwise, the panic might have been far worse than it was. Unfortunately, when Jesus did not appear, the church did not return the gifts. Serious criticism of the Church followed. The Church reacted by exterminating some heretics. Agitation settled down quickly, as it later did in the year 2000.
1000-MAY: The body of Charlemagne was disinterred on Pentecost. A legend had arisen that an emperor would rise from his sleep to fight the Antichrist.
1005-1006: A terrible famine throughout Europe was seen as a sign of the nearness of the end.
1033: Some believed this to be the 1000th anniversary of the death and resurrection of Jesus. His second coming was anticipated. Jesus’ actual date of execution is unknown, but is believed to be in the range of 27 to 33 CE.
1147: Gerard of Poehlde decided that the millennium had actually started in 306 CE during Constantine’s reign. Thus, the world end was expected in 1306 CE.
1179: John of Toledo predicted the end of the world during 1186. This estimate was based on the alignment of many planets.
1205: Joachim of Fiore predicted in 1190 that the Antichrist was already in the world, and that King Richard of England would defeat him. The Millennium would then begin, sometime before 1205.
1284: Pope Innocent III computed this date by adding 666 years onto the date the Islam was founded.
1346 and later: The black plague spread across Europe, killing one third of the population. This was seen as the prelude to an immediate end of the world. Unfortunately, the Christians had previously killed a many of the cats, fearing that they might be familiars of Witches. The fewer the cats, the more the rats. It was the rat fleas that spread the black plague.
1496: This was approximately 1500 years after the birth of Jesus. Some mystics in the 15th century predicted that the millennium would begin during this year.
1524: Many astrologers predicted the imminent end of the world due to a world wide flood. They obviously had not read the Genesis story of the rainbow.
1533: Melchior Hoffman predicted that Jesus’ return would happen a millennium and a half after the nominal date of his execution, in 1533. The New Jerusalem was expected to be established in Strasbourg, Germany. He was arrested and died in a Strasbourg jail.
1669: The Old Believers in Russia believed that the end of the world would occur in this year. 20 thousand burned themselves to death between 1669 and 1690 to protect themselves from the Antichrist.
1689: Benjamin Keach, a 17th century Baptist, predicted the end of the world for this year.
1736: British theologian and mathematician William Whitson predicted a great flood similar to Noah’s for OCT-13 of this year.
1792: This was the date of the end of the world calculated by some believers in the Shaker movement.
1794: Charles Wesley, one of the founders of Methodism, thought Doomsday would be in this year.
1830: Margaret McDonald, a Christian prophetess, predicted that Robert Owen would be the Antichrist. Owen helped found New Harmony, IN.
1832?: Joseph Smith (1805-1844) was the founder of the Church of Christ, which became the Restorationist movement after many schisms. It now includes The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints — a.k.a. the Mormons, and about a hundred other denominations and sects. He heard a voice while praying. He wrote, in Doctrines and Covenants section 130:
14: “I was once praying very earnestly to know the time of the coming of the Son of Man, when I heard a voice repeat the following:”
15: “Joseph, my son, if thou livest until thou art eighty-five years old, thou shalt see the face of the Son of Man; therefore let this suffice, and trouble me no more on this matter.”
16: “I was left thus, without being able to decide whether this coming referred to the beginning of the millennium or to some previous appearing, or whether I should die and thus see his face.”
17: “I believe the coming of the Son of Man will not be any sooner than that time.” 14
The year in which this event occurred is not recorded. However, one commentator suggested 1832 or earlier. 16 Smith is later recorded as having said:
“I prophesy in the name of the Lord God, and let it be written–the Son of Man will not come in the clouds of heaven till I am eighty-five years old.” 17
Smith would have reached the age of 85 during 1890. Unfortunately, by that year, Smith had been dead for almost a half century, having been assassinated by a mob. Note that his prophecy is ambiguous. It can be interpreted that: Jesus would return during 1890 (which did not materialize) or that
1890 would pass without Jesus’ return (which did come to pass).
Some anti-Mormon sources quote only verses 14 and 15, and draw the former conclusion — that Smith’s prophecy failed.
So just like any other teenager you have ever known, are they inclined to listen to wisdom? Of course not. Humankind is currently obsessed with predicting the year, month and day of it’s own final demise, even though the Holy Spirit has warned us, biblically, and repeatedly, not to do so.
I am well aware of a doom and gloom American Christian sect which is now predicting the “end of the world” on May 21st 2011 of this year, and I have listened to a radio interview by one of their representing believers. What I have found unusual this morning is a contemporary “new age channeled” video which, it appears, is saying something quite similar. Below is the video, along with several others along the same theme.
What breaks my heart the most about these dire predictions is the certain inevitable buffeting and further discrediting which will fly at Christianity once the day comes and goes on 5.21.2011, as any other day in God’s universe does, and absolutely nothing happens. There may be a terror attack, or another riot in the Mideast, there may be a rash of earthquakes, but the world will NOT end on that day. Christianity will become a deeper laughing stock as the day ends, and the rise of the Antichrist will have been helped along a little bit more by the folly and foolishness of groups of Christians who believe they are right, and instead are dead wrong. That’s what bothers me about this the most.
Posting these collected videos below is neither an endorsement or a denial. I am simply posting the current “end of the world” mass death wish religious phenomenon for readers to examine. This “death wish” of humankind’s is getting worse, and I am wondering why. Right now I am not ready to write about my own conclusions on this topic, so I will post examples of the phenomenon for others to consider.
Chase Kyla Hunter
Tags: new age channeled teachings, death wish of humanity, human species death wish, psychology of end of the world thinking, mass delusions, humankind’s myths legends, bible prophecy, bible predicts end of the world, end of the world channeled video, end of the world predictions 2011, solar super storms predicted in 2011, solar super storms, earth’s Geo-magnetic field, magnetic super storms 2011
- End of The World (socyberty.com)
- May 21, 2011 – Judgment Day!; October 21, 2011 – The End of the World (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Researchers Mexican: Mayan Prophecy End of The World in 2012 Do Not Provide (socyberty.com)
- History Channel Airs Science Program Suggesting Red Dwarf Nibiru is Indeed Real (alligatorfarm.wordpress.com)
- May 21, 2011 – Judgment Day!; October 21, 2011 – The End of the World (via ~ The GUNNY “G” BLOG & E-MAIL ~) (via ~ The GUNNY “G” BLOG & E-MAIL ~) (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Connected Dots: New Age Groups A Front for Luciferian UN, Maitreya, Lucis Trust Agenda (333crucible.wordpress.com)
- FIFA 11 Simulation Predicts Result of Arsenal vs Barcelona (epltalk.com)
- 12 ways the world (as we know it) could end (mnn.com)
- January 2011 Recap: Top Posts, Pages on Alternative News Forum (alligatorfarm.wordpress.com)
- 2012 – Do You Think The World is Going to End? (socyberty.com)
- US Navy Earth Changes USA Flood Map, NLE 2011: What Does the Navy Know? (alligatorfarm.wordpress.com)
- Anti-Government Protests Continue in Yemen (alligatorfarm.wordpress.com)
- Hamden CT Chemtrails Appear As “Furrowed Clouds” in Rows: Atmospheric Manipulation (alligatorfarm.wordpress.com)
- Lost and Found: A Video Salvaged from Censored YT Acct of mkbutterfly71 (alligatorfarm.wordpress.com)
- US Navy’s Earth Changes USA Flood Map, New Madrid Earthquake ZoneNLE 2011: What Does the Navy Know? (nwoandsecretsocieties.wordpress.com)
- “Groundhog Day 2011: Watch Punxsutawney Phil Declare That Spring Is On The Way (Video)” and related posts (blogs.babble.com)
- 2012 – The End of The World (socyberty.com)
- Picking Over the Bones – No, We Haven’t Cooked the Dogs! (afeatheradrift.wordpress.com)
- May 21, 2011 – Judgment Day!; October 21, 2011 – The End of the World (via ~ The GUNNY “G” BLOG & E-MAIL ~) (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- 2012: is there any reason to fear the end of the world? (telegraph.co.uk)