I’m a BIG believer in learning about and eating foods that can heal what ails you. I recovered from a very serious case of walking pneumonia some years back by eating certain foods when all medicine was failing me and I could barely get out of bed. I had a company to run at the time and being sick was not an option I could afford financially under any circumstances. When traditional prescription antibiotics failed to have any effect after two weeks, I began researching any and all foods which were potent natural antibiotics [ #1 & #2: onions and garlic – fresh variety ] and started eating as much of those foods each day as reasonably possible. In 3 days I was up and back at my desk fully recovered. That made me a believer in “foods that heal.” I began building a home library of books on food and nutritional healing and they do really come in handy each winter cold and flu season. I have never taken a flu shot and I have never contracted any type of flu in decades, as eating the right foods bolsters and strengthens the immune system and you don’t catch what’s going around.
Here’s an article I found this morning that I think could help millions. Please pass it on.
Re-posted courtesy of http://newsmax.com
Some experts recommend a clove of fresh garlic two or three times a day.
- Tom Hanks Has Type 2 Diabetes (news.health.com)
- Why Tom Hank’s Weight Changes May Have Played Role in Diabetes (news.health.com)
- Model Diabetic (notsosupermodel.wordpress.com)
- Tom Hanks Reveals He’s Living with Type 2 Diabetes (divabetic.wordpress.com)
- Ginger and diabetes (robin-ellis.net)
- Garlic Has Plenty Of Health Advantages And We Will Explain A Few Of Them Here (healthmarketpress.wordpress.com)
- Factory farms may be killing us (salon.com)
- Nutrition Tips To Look And Feel Your Best (back-pain-and-treatment.com)
- Stay Healthy And Live Longer By Controlling Your Diabetes (early-symptoms-diabetes-type-2.back-pain-and-treatment.com)
- Should Sugar Be Right Up There With Cigarettes? (chasitymcgarvey785cschwarcz7133.wordpress.com)